Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Sumerian List of Kings (follow-up)

I may have done it!  I may have deciphered the length in years of the reigns of the various antediluvian kings as seen on the prism stone.

I wish I had help with all of this.  It is getting so in depth and contains so many connections.  Without the ability to catch the attention of the scientists and researchers that study these things, it will be a while before I can put it properly into a manuscript that I can try and get traction from.  There is not enough free time in my life to do all that needs to be done.  Everything from how they came to the knowledge of astronomical ages, cycles of the sun and moon, counting, why researchers think it's Base 60 system, when there wasn't even a 0 until much later.


I calculated it two different ways and both ways gave the same numbers.  Problem is, all the studies I have read use the base 60 number system in their interpretations, even though they KNOW it must be wrongly interpreted. I have to do the math, find the patterns in the numbers that match solstices, precession, lunar cycles, ages, etc, etc...all of which are messed up because they are being presented in a faulty interpretation.  Then, I've got to match it all up to my table, which is base 3, base 6, base 9, base 12, base 5 and base 144.  And those are just the significant number bases.

It would unravel antediluvian history!  It would literally be a Rosetta Stone for the Cradle of Civilization.  The deluge.  The Old Testament, Solomon, List of Kings, 8 generations, etc.

For now, I'm going to post my years for the length of reigns in years of the List of Kings. I'll get deeper into it when I have more time to better present it.

Starting from the first king that descended from heaven to begin the reign of kings.

Alulim - 28,800 years = 60 years
Alalngar - 36,000 years = 75 years

These 2 kings reigned for a total of:
648,000 years = 135 years (note: I did not just add the 60 and 75.  I looked up the 648 and calculated the answer from there)

En-men-lu-ana - 43,200 years = 90 years
En-men-gal-ana - 28,800 years = 60 years
Dumuzid, the Shepherd - 36,000 years = 75 years

These 3 kings for a total of:
108,000 years = 225 years (note: Same process as previously) (360-225 = 135)

En-sipad-zid-ana - 28,800 years = 60 years
En-men-dur-ana - 21,000 years = 43.75 years
Ubara-Tutu - 18,600 years = 38.75 years

"Then the flood swept over."

Total years of reign:
241,200 years = 502.50 years

- Chad Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment